465 square metres of campus area
4 registered classrooms
- with indoor play areas and music room
- All student areas are equipped with mosquito lamps and heaters.
- All windows in the campus are installed with mosquito screens.
- In 2015-2016, LED lighting, which is efficient and environmental-friendly, was introduced to the school.
- In 2015-2016, a wi-fi network was set up.
- In 2019-2020, air purifiers were installed. Pedal bins, electronic sensor faucets and electronic soap dispensers were introduced as a replacement.
- In 2020-21, a face recognition thermometer and a contactless hand sanitiser dispenser were installed at the school entrance.
- In 2021-2022, the school completed the ventilation test and installed an air purifiers equipped with high-efficiency particles (HEPA13).